Hello Bright Pediatric Smiles Families,
We are excited to reopen and offer preventative and elective services to our families. We wanted to reach out and inform you of some changes and new protocols we have added. These additions will help us comply with guidelines on social distancing and infection control from San Diego County Health and Human Services and state regulatory agencies:
- You will receive a digital form a couple of days before your appointment. Please complete the new patient forms or an updated health history and COVID-19 screening form online prior to the day of your appointment so that we may review any concerns ahead of time
- When you arrive at our building please call us from your car at 858-251-3313 to ensure we are ready for you to come up into the office.
- Only patients with appointments and one parent/accompanying adult may enter the office. Please let us know if you have any concerns so that we may accommodate you accordingly. At this time, we are not accepting walk-in visits.
- Please have all family members wear a mask or face covering unless under the age of 2, when you enter the practice. Please reach out if your child is unable to endure wearing a face covering.
- The temperatures of your child and the accompanying adult will be taken upon entering.
- Your family will be offered the option of hand sanitizer or washing your hands at one of our sanitation stations upon entering the office.
- As always, our practice utilizes strict universal infection protocols every day for the care of all our patients. We ensure that all equipment and procedural areas are sterilized and disinfected to always make sure our patients are protected. All employees always wash/sanitize hands between patients and hourly. We have enhanced cleaning practices with hospital grade disinfectant of frequently touched surfaces in the office, such as workstations, counter-tops, and doorknobs. All our protocols adhere to county and state regulatory agencies on infection control. Please allow us enough time for enhanced disinfection.
- Our staff will wear additional protective gear such as protective masks, face shield, gowns, depending on the type of appointment and procedure that will be done.
- Please reschedule if anyone in your household has been sick in the last 2 weeks.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in this process, and encourage you to reach out if you have any questions or concerns so we may do our best to accommodate you.
Dr. Sam and Staff